Hogwarts 2032

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts 2032
Hogwarts 2032
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

View the whole list

Latest topics
A New BeginningThu Dec 20, 2018 9:21 pmLance Hunter
Library RulesSun Dec 16, 2018 1:58 pmJiaying Zee
Quidditch TournamentSun Dec 16, 2018 1:28 pmEric Michael Mackenzie
Search for PlayerFri Dec 14, 2018 9:02 pmAdrius Jack Delancy
06: Order of DagonThu Dec 13, 2018 1:10 pmJames William Wilson
SAYRE, James Isolt Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:47 amJames William Wilson
LOVECRAFT, Aleister OswaldThu Dec 13, 2018 12:44 amJames William Wilson
Charms Curriculum (Professor Khan)Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:03 amYaseen Khan
Charms: Grades and AttendanceWed Dec 12, 2018 11:39 pmYaseen Khan
Top posters
42 Posts - 43%
13 Posts - 13%
7 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 7%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%

Go down
Alice Sirius Mercurius
Alice Sirius Mercurius

MERCURIUS, Alice [S.] Empty MERCURIUS, Alice [S.]

Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:31 pm
MERCURIUS, Alice [S.] Tumblr10

General Information

Full Name: Alice Sirus Mercurius
Nickname(s): Sirus or Merc
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Human
Date of Birth (Age): 31.12.2016 – 16 Years old
Blood Status: Purblood
Family:
Father: Kasper Alice Mercurius (Dead, Former wandmaker)
Mother: Jocelyn Mercurius (Dead)
Uncle: Tate Mercurius ( Auror)

House: Slytherin

Face Claim: Max Records

Height: 1,70m
Hair: black
Eye Color:green
Skin Tone:pale
Other Remarks: a scar on his left shoulder from an accident in his childhood.

Wizard/Witch Index

Wand Core:Dragonheart
Wand Wood: Oak
Wand Length: 10
Wand Flexibility: flexible

Patronus:It would be a racoon but he isn’t able to summon one

Abilities: He has a quite gift in Potions and for psychology. He also speaks german.

Personality and History
Background
Sirius was born in a small town in the middle of Germany. His father was a wand maker and the family produced wands for many years now and it was kind of a legacy. Jocelyn, the mother and wonderful women was watching him as he grown up. The family lived in a small house in the woods and Sirus grown up isolated what explain his lack of social skills in the later years. With the age of 10 a stranger came into their home and killed his parents. He left Sirius alive who saw everything but never talked about that he did. Maybe because he was to scared or because he saw just that black robe and he looked liked a monster with all the hair in his face. Today he isn’t quite sure what he saw, knowing that his childish memory probably compensated the memory and wanted to protect him. The police, or the Aurors never found out who did it and his uncle Tate picked him up and took him to England.. Tate and his father never really talked to each other because they lived separated their life long. At the start Sirius had real issues with the English language, the fact that he just learned german and was teched by his mother in the normal subjects made it quite complicated to communicate with his uncle. But time went past, Sirius was living with his uncle who was an Auror in London. With the age of 11, Sirius got the invitation of Hogwarts and was send there. Still he had a lack of the English language but after the first school year he kinda learned to speak fluently. The hat sorted him into Slytherin, like his uncle Tate. In the first years of Hogwarts he had some problems with his grades, he only focused on the potion making and Herbology. He kinda try to avoid spells and in his holidays he always went traveling alone with his backpack.
Time went by and he is visiting the 6th grade now.

Character:
Sirius have a lack of social skills, he says most of the times the wrong things to people, is honest and is using sarcasms. This is referable to his isolation as a child and probably the issues of language he had in the first years in England. He does not really speak much and if he do he is honest. Some say that this is unresentful and mean.  Sirius is not the person who shows many emotions, he seemed cold and unhappy but most of the time he is just bored or in his thoughts. He might have some issues regarding spells, he kind of avoiding them specially against other people. So, he isn’t unsocial at all, he cares about the safety others and is loyal to people who earn his respect. This mostly happens if they are not to emotional and more logical that he can understand their behaviour. Due to his logical thinking he love potion class because it is like a code which one does not need imagination and fantasy. Maybe due to the loss of his parents he is carefully  talking and trusting others.

Next to his strength in potion class he is a great cook and loves to see the world, because objects and landscape is not so complicated as humans. One of his weakness is his lack of trust in himself and others, as the nightmares and the anxiety of duels. Often he feel wrong in the world of magic and know that he have to fulfil the expectation to become like his father a wandmaker.

Out of Character

What should we call you? Sirius, Merc, Alice..choose or give me a nickname.!

Other Characters: No
Experience: Some years now, but I have to admit it is my first roleplaygame on English. So hope all is fine and I am open for critic and suggestions.

How did you find us? RP Nation.

Example

Names. Its kind of a funny thought that parents give their children names and they have them their whole life. Nobody asked them if they liked them, they just have them and have no right in speaking against them. Names setting somehow the character, people associate things with names and Sirius always asked himself why his first name was Alice. Many people, his old neighbours in Germany thought that he was a girl due to his long hair. He still has long hair, but the most people know him now as Sirius. Just his uncle Tate calls him by his full name. He don’t know why really.

He just closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he went back to work. In the kitchen of the flat was a small mess of sugar and flour due to the fact that Sirius bake Plätzchen. Plätzchen was the german word for cookies which are eaten at the Christmas time and he just recognized that he don’t know if there was even a word for Plätzchen. It was the day before Christmas and again there where some differences between the country’s. Tate normally celebrate Christmas on the 25th, Sirius was used to the 24th. Why was he thinking about that? The holidays just started and he lost his mind into irrelevant things. He cut out the Plätchen and placed them on the sheet. It was an easy project, just followed the recipe it was like making a potion.  Maybe because that was so simple he loved the class.

After the Plätzchen where put into the oven Sirius recognized that he had to clean up now. Sometimes magic could be helpful but some politician where thinking that underaged students should not use magic outside of Hogwarts. “That smells great”, the calm voice of his uncle came down the floor and Sirius found his opportunity for cleaning. “I am making Plätzchen”, it sounds weird when he mixt up some german and English words but how should he call them? Cookies? There was a huge different between Plätzchen and cookies. “Why I always send you back to Hogwarts if you are such a great chef?”, Sirius grab himself a cup and filled it with hot water and tea. British. Black Tea, when did he turned british? “Maybe because I have to go to school and you need your space. Never choosed to have kids, so I don’t expect you to watch out for me all the time.”, Sirius, as always, destroyed the moment with his words and he did not to watch over his shoulder to see the face of his uncle changed from a smile to a straight mouth. “I haven’t raised you to be rude.” Sirius turned around. “My parents raised me to be honest and isn’t that the truth? Oh and could you do me a favour? Can you clean that for me? I am not allowed to use magic outside of Hogwarts.”
“You will clean that for yourself maybe that give you back some kindness. Its probably hidden in the sugar cup, so watch out maybe it bites.”, his uncle vanished into his workspace and Sirius started to clean up.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson
Admin
https://hogwarts2032.rpg-board.net

MERCURIUS, Alice [S.] Empty Re: MERCURIUS, Alice [S.]

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:01 am
Also, ich bin mir nicht sicher ob ich dich durch RPNation kenne oder nich, aber Alice ist geil! Wilkommen, mein Freund!

ACCEPTED, and sorted into [Slytherin Student] and [Male].
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum